Spring is here and my grill has been getting a lot of attention. On Easter weekend, I decided to make a new marinade for the chicken before grilling it.
Ingredients:
2 large chicken breast
Drizzle of olive oil
1 lemon - juiced
Zest of 1 lemon
Fresh parsley
Tablespoon of minced garlic
Teaspoon of sweet basil
Sea salt and pepper
Marinate your chicken for about 30 minutes before grilling. Cut your chicken breast into 3 long strips making a total of 6 strips. Grill as is or use skewers for an easier method.


This sounds really good! I am personally a chicken fan, and am always looking for new recipes! I will have to try it for sure!
ReplyDeleteThis looks fantastic! I'm trying to eat healthy and one of the only lean meats I actually enjoy is chicken. I've been trying to find different recipes so I won't get sick of it, so I'll definitely have to try this one! Thanks!
ReplyDelete