Good morning all. I thought I would take the time to write a bit
about my 21 day fix journey. I am currently on day 13 of the 21 days. I plan on
this being a lifestyle change, so the days don't really matter as much. My
journey started when my husband and I sat down one day and realized that the
life we were living wasn't healthy. We do go to the gym, but we don't eat how
we should. We would go out often because we were bored, and we had changed so
much from what we used to be when we first started living together. I met my
coach, Lori, and she started us with the process. I can't even begin to tell
you how much better I feel personally after starting this. I'm sleeping better,
my coordination is better, I'm stronger, everything. Everything is so much
better. Not to mention I'm on day 13 and I've lost 9 lbs. already. Now my
friends make fun and say that I can't even anything "good" anymore,
but that's not true. I eat a lot of really great foods, and the best thing of
all is that they are CLEAN! I would love to start sharing some of my 21 day fix
recipes. If you want any more information on the 21 day fix, my email is over
in my about me section.
It's NEVER too late to change your
life.
No comments:
Post a Comment