Good afternoon everyone.
I found this recipe for energy balls. I have been eyeballing (see what I did there) this recipe for awhile now and FINALLY decided to make them. My husband thanked me for this. I can have 2 of these for breakfast and feel satisfied. I also enjoy eating a couple of them 30 minutes before going to the gym. Also, for my 31DFixers, it's difficult to count these. If you're only eating 1-2 a day, I wouldn't bother. You'd have to count 1/20th of a red and yellow, it would just get messy. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
RECIPE:
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1 c. steel cut oats
1/2 c. organic peanut butter
1/3 c. pure honey
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 c. shredded coconut
Directions:
Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Let it chill in the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes. Remove the bowl and make the energy balls!
(I don't use pb2 or store bought organic peanut butter. I actually make my own peanut butter in the food processor. Do whatever works best for you!)

Kate,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is absolutely stunning! The colors, the pictures, it all fits together perfectly. I really like this recipe and it looks super easy which is perfect for me. I bet this blog will be a success. Great work!